About the company
Established in Singapore in 2009 by a former Google Engineer, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world-leading Muslim mobile application (130+ million downloads). Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.
About the job
The position is based in our Kuala Lumpur office which is located along Jalan Bukit Bintang, in the heart of the golden triangle. You’ll be joining a young and dynamic team of talents in Kuala Lumpur and will work closely with teams from Singapore and Jakarta. English is the working language at the office.
We are searching for a QC executive to evaluate Qalbox, a new Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD) service inside the Muslim Pro app (iOS and Android) and web app. In addition to assisting the QA team, you will be in charge of locating and reporting problems and glitches in the new Qalbox feature.
You will play a key role in the quality check of stream quality, and product functionality to ensure excellent content operations. You will be part of the team that creates criteria for operational quality and quality check processes.
At Bitsmedia, we believe in an open door policy and value all ideas and feedback. If you are ready to make a change and work on a product that is used by over 30 million monthly active users join us and make a difference.
- Reviewing website and app content, including video, text, and images, to ensure intended flows and service outcomes
- Work closely with our Operations Team in order to provide feedback on content delivery quality and functionality
- Provide analysis of errors and feedback to the respective teams
- Inform other stakeholders of actual results that differ from the expected results
- Identify and document variances/defects in user experience, usability, process flows, identify functionalities, and communicate them to the team
- Work closely with the development team to improve existing services
- Work along the Quality Assurance (QA) team for the development of Muslim Pro and Qalbox (iOS, Android, web, and smart TV)
- 1 year working experience as a Quality Check Analyst / Content moderator
- English as working language, and multilingual in (Indonesian / Arabic ) is a plus due to the need to manage and understand work related contents posted in various languages
- Experience in Content Moderation/Content Quality/Content Safety will be an added advantage
- Experience in a quality control or quality management role
- An eye for details
- Possesses good interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and across departments
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Knowledge of the mobile apps ecosystem is an added advantage (iOS, Android, Huawei App Gallery)
- Rational Analysis & Logical Thinking
- Great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good writing and email handling skills to communicate with users and other stakeholders